Put Some South in your Mouth! Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (click here for tickets)
August 21, 2021
Join us for a Southern Food Experience featuring ingredients from our Farm and other local Farms celebrating one of the most amazing food cultures in the Country! Southern food has become popular across America known for its decadence and a style of eating that brings people together. From Community Crawfish Boils to Fried Green Tomatoes, Southern food is hearty and memorable leaving you wanting to eat more and more. Have you ever heard of “Alabama White Gold”? Well you can bet your britches you will after this dinner! Don’t forget to take a photo with Alpaca Zen to share with your friends and family!
Farm to Table Brunch Notes:
- Guests are invited to bring their favorite wine, beer, or cider (no hard alcohol) to enjoy with dinner. We do not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are dinner specific and may not be transferred to another dinner
- Brunch will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time.
- The menu may or may not be available prior to each meal. Every meal is designed around what is available in our garden and from other local farms depending on what is best to eat at that point in time.
- This is a Private Event that is not open to the public and limited to tickets purchased in advance.
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at ChamBurnFarm@gmail.com