Lambdemic Feast (with Beef option)! Saturday, September 18th at 5:00 p.m. (click here for tickets)
September 18, 2021
Join us for a Lambdemic Feast (with Beef option for those who don’t prefer Lamb) featuring ingredients from our Farm and other local Farms celebrating one of the most amazing food ingredients in the World! Lamb is favored by many cultures across the Globe. From Greek Gyros to Moroccan Stews to a simple frenched Rack of Lamb it never disappoints! Be prepared to elevate your taste buds with our own pasture raised lamb! Don’t forget to take a photo with Alpaca Zen to share with your friends and family!
Farm to Table Dinner Notes:
- Guests are invited to bring their favorite wine, beer, or cider (no hard alcohol) to enjoy with dinner. We do not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are dinner specific and may not be transferred to another dinner
- Brunch will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time.
- The menu may or may not be available prior to each meal. Every meal is designed around what is available in our garden and from other local farms depending on what is best to eat at that point in time.
- This is a Private Event that is not open to the public and limited to tickets purchased in advance.
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at ChamBurnFarm@gmail.com