A Taste of Italy Dinner at the ChamBurn Farm, Saturday July 10th @ 5:00 p.m. (click here for tickets)
July 10, 2021
Join us for a Four-Course Taste of Italy Dinner featuring ingredients from our Farm and other local Farms celebrating one of the most amazing food cultures in the World! We always think of pasta and pizza when someone says Italian food, but there is so much more to explore! From the most amazing Cheeses, Balsamic Vinegars, Vegetables, Breads, Pastries, and of course Gelato, we will take your taste buds on a journey through the backroads of Italy! Don’t forget to take a photo with Alpaca Zen to share with your friends and family!
Farm to Table Dinner Notes:
- Guests are invited to bring their favorite wine, beer, or cider (no hard alcohol) to enjoy with dinner. We do not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are dinner specific and may not be transferred to another dinner
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time.
- The menu may or may not be available prior to each dinner. Every dinner is designed around what is available in our garden and from other local farms depending on what is best to eat at that point in time.
- This is a Private Event that is not open to the public and limited to tickets purchased in advance.
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at ChamBurnFarm@gmail.com