Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday, November 24th at 3:00 p.m.
November 24 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+0
Don’t want to cook? Join us in our enclosed heated Pavilion for an amazing Thanksgiving Feast with everything cooked from scratch! Amazing roasted pumpkin pie from our garden, our Pasture Raised Turkey, and a bunch of favorite side dishes!
Event Date and Time: November 24th at 3:00 p.m.
Location: ChamBurn Farm, 20925 S. Nursery Lane, Oregon City, OR 97045
Parking: Park in house driveway immediately to your left as you turn on to Nursery Lane.
Farm to Table Dinner policies:
1. Guests are invited to bring their favorite wine, beer, or cider to enjoy with dinner. We do not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
2. Tickets are non-refundable
3. Tickets are dinner specific and may not be transferred to another dinner
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time.