- This event has passed.
Spanish Paella and Tapas Evening at the Farm: Saturday, August 20th at 5:00 p.m.
August 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0$75
Join us for mouthwatering Spanish Paella and Tapas featuring our own pasture raised meats, vegetables from our garden, and sustainable locally sourced fish and seafood. A perfect Paella starts with an amazing sofrito…the base for all of the rich flavors. We will serve several Tapas style dishes to compliment the rich Paella followed by a scrumptious Dessert!
Click here for tickets: https://chamburnfarm.square.site/product/spanish-paella-and-tapas-evening-at-the-farm/106
Food Allergies: There will likely be shellfish served in the paella. We will have a non-shellfish option, but please let us know in advance if you have a shellfish allergy so we can take extra precautions during our food preparation. Thank you!
About the Farm…
In 2016, we founded the ChamBurn Farm transitioning a hay pasture into a working animal and vegetable farm. Our Mission is to provide households in the Portland Area with high quality, yet affordable food that tastes like it should; flavorful, satisfying, and nutritious! We feed our animals what we eat…it doesn’t get any more “homegrown” than that!
We are so excited to enjoy a 4-course family-style meal paired with your favorite beverages alongside friends, family and neighbors.
Please take note that this event starts at 5:00pm to allow us to enjoy as much daylight as possible.
Farm to Table Dinner policies:
- Guests are invited to bring their favorite wine, beer, or cider to enjoy with dinner. We do not serve alcoholic beverages at this time.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are dinner specific and may not be transferred to another dinner
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions at this time.
- The menu may or may not be available prior to each dinner. Every dinner is designed around what is available in our garden and from other local farms depending on what is best to eat at that point in time.
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.